11 May 2014

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day 11/05/2014

 The scrambled egg is so delicious.
 
Our Ladies Tea Party (with my little bro =])

My Two Lovely Mothers

This place is really nice with the gorgeous oil painting. 

The Rose Latte

 My yellow theme of the outfit today does match the atmosphere and the mood here.

My little but big family has a great day!



 
  She is my adorable grandma and she is posing. See how cute she is.

 I love this picture so much. I can feel the warmth inside.

                                                                     Dress: Zara Kids | Long Jersey Cardigan: Sixty eight | Sunglasses: Cotton On | Shoes: Yellow Docs
Not going to lie, I am wearing a dress from the little girl section of Zara. No shame~ It doesn't fit me so well. It's not too tight but too loose for me. Surprise, Surprise~ 
I love the yellow colour so so much as you can tell in my outfit of mother's day. Can't even describe in black and white how much I love yellow. All is about yellow and the other colours are just like the sepals of the flower. The yellow docs are my new fav of the month. Maybe I will do a Spring/Summer haul post to wrap up all my goodies that I bought for the coming hot days and I know it will be a huge one. 

xoxo

Step

No comments:

Post a Comment