10 Feb 2014

Inside Minimalism











                     Top: Zara|  Bottom, Scarf & Necklace: From TaiWan | Coat: G2000 | Shoes: Nike from TaiWan |  Bag: H&M
I love WHITE so so much recently. White gives me clean, fresh and heavenly feeling. Colour of white does spice up the boring winter looks with all dull shades  of colour. I like to match the white items with grey, black and silver. You can see that navy blue, orange and olive green in my scarf is out of my black-white-and-silver colour scheme but I still wear it on my neck. It's because this lovely scarf is really cozy and warm. I do recommend you guys to buy scarfs in TaiWan. They always have the best one:)
我近日超愛白色,看到白色的衫、褲、鞋、襪,我就會毫不猶疑帶她們回家。我覺得白色可以令只有沉悶顏色冬天搭配添上‘色彩’。黑、灰、銀是白色的最好朋友,但你會發現我的頸巾是由寶藍、橙、橄欖綠組成,因為她實在太舒服和溫暖。我大力推薦大家要到台灣五分埔買頸巾,款式多又便宜,質地也挺好。
xx 
Step  

No comments:

Post a Comment