5 Jan 2014

My Casual Day Out with Family

















Sweater: H&M  Legging: Forever 21 | Hat: Forever 21 | Sunglasses: Cotton On | Bag: Thailand Night Market| Sneakers: Nike Roshe Run
It's really a nice day with my family in Tai O. I love the food, the people, the scene, the sunset... but they're nothing if my family is not alongside of me. 
My outfit was so comfortable with my blackish grey legging so I can move around freely. And I love my new hat so much. I bought it from a local store which is owned by some designers in Tai O and they concern the environment so much. They make the organic hat, organic clothes, organic accessories with natural fibre. Their design is so interesting. My new hat is knitted with colorful linen yarn I guess. It really spice up my hat collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment